Saturday, June 30, 2012

Starlit Carousel

Starlit Carousel is a title of EP album by Frau. Who is Frau? Let's check this out:



"Sebenarnya dinamai Leilani Hermiasih Suyenaga, dan adalah seorang perempuan muda yang suka bermain-main dengan Oskar, pianonya. Selain itu, bermain kibor di The Southern Beach Terror dan bass di Essen Und Blood." (source: http://www.myspace.com/ffrau)

I heard her song for the first time when I was in High School. My friend, Anggietta told me that she had a nice song titled Mesin Penenun Hujan from Frau. I tried to listen it and yaaa, it had me at hello. On this EP album, she has 6 songs. There are I'm a Sir; Mesin Penenun Hujan; Salahku, Sahabatku; Cat and Rat; Sepasang Kekasih Yang Pertama Bercinta Di Luar Angkasa; and Glow. I think all of her songs are easy listening and unique. I love to hear her songs on this gloomy day. You have to try it!

2 comments:

anggietta said...

Chacaaaa! Have you deactivated the first one? Hmmmm. Ga sengaja aku nemu blog yang ini. And anyway I really love this album :))

Ardizza Dwittarinda Raharja said...

Yes I did. I'm kinda sick of all my posts in my first account so I make this one. Yaaaay I love it too :)