Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bad Blogger is Coming!

So tonight I'm going to say hello to y'all, HELLOOOO!. Yeah I know, I haven't written any story yet since May and it's been a long time. Forgive me, I told ya, I'm such a bad blogger. You know, everyday I open this site and read some stories from my friends' site. But, I was too lazy to write down mine. #justsoyouknow
Time flies so fast and many things have changed in this one month. I wanna share to you but first of all I want you to open your eyes widely and see my site. Did I do something to my site? Can you see it? You're absolutely right if you say that I deleted some posts of mine. Yes, I deleted 6 posts about.. Hmm.. Maybe you know what I really mean. So, why did I do it? I'll answer then..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh iya ada yang dihapus. Oke mengerti >:D<

Ardizza Dwittarinda Raharja said...

Hauahahaha merhatiin aja deh kamu, jadi malu :p