Thursday, February 9, 2012

My uh-ma-zing 20th Birthday

So many things I wanna share but first of all I'd like to tell ya about my 20th birthday on February 1, 2012. Yap, 20 years old. My Mama told me that I'm not a teenager anymore. 20 years old is a beginning of maturity. I know it's suck. I hate getting older.

I heard my Mama, Papa, and my older sister Nadiez sang Happy Birthday song to me and woke me up in the middle of the night. Then they kissed me and gave me a gift. What was that? I dunno, because I'm too sleepy to opened it then after I said thank you to all of them, I went back to sleep. By the way, I'm a night person. I usually stay up late on the night and that was my first time, (on these lately weeks) I went to sleep earlier. I woke up late then I took Subuh prayer first. After that I took my phone and see there was 4 short messages, 21 messages on BBM, and 12 mentions on twitter. Waw! But then I didn't read 'em all because I went back to sleep again hehehe the weather was too cold so I hid under my blanket.
Kay, then when I woke up for the second time, I took my birthday present from Mama, Papa, and Nadiez.. AAAA I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT IS IT! That was the one that I wished to have for! Here it is..

Navy Canvas Women's Classics Toms Shoes

Then I saw my phone and there was so many notifications from short messages, messages on BBM, and twitter. I tried to reply it one by one, until I felt so tired. I decided to take a bath first because I had to go to campus to meet Caca and Andre to celebrate my birthday.
Papa drove me to campus but before that, he drove me to a Bakery to took my birthday cake, and guess what? He ordered Doraemon cake for my birthday. How cute! This is the cake:


I met Andre first on campus, then I met Caca. Caca and Andre tried to gimme a little surprise, oh there was Bani too! Bani told me before that he couldn't meet me because he had to repair his motorcycle and he lied to me, damn you boy! Hahaha he brought me a little cake with a big candle! How ridiculous!


The Cakes

made a wish and blew the candles

with a lil cake

with the Doraemon cake

with Caca <3

with Bani and Caca

After that, Caca gave me two gifts. The first one is from my peer group and the second one is from Caca. Then again Andre gave me a gift too.


that one is from my peer group <3


that lil one is from Caca <3

that big one is from Andre

We decided to go Karaoke at Bandung Indah Plaza. We did it for 2 hours, yeaaaay! We sang soooo many songs we love. We took a medium room because there was no small rooms available at that time. Here we are..







After that we went to Pujasera to got our super late lunch, then we went home. Thank you ABC! Wait, what? ABC? Yaaap, ABC is stand for Andre Bani Caca hahaha sounds funny, but I love to call them with ABC :)  Thanks to Lindy, Rossa, Dinni, Ditta, Tera, and Ucup for the gifts. Sad to spent my birthday without y'all by the way :( but, thank you so much ABC for the time. You're my best friends ever in da world. <3

No comments: