Friday, September 9, 2011

Should I?

yeah, third semester will come closer, it's scared me. you know, I will meet the real psychology thingy on this semester, especially the practical work. there's a lot of practical works to do and I know it'll make me super tired. those practical works have some rules, such as: we're all should wear the white shirt, the black trousers (for boys), the long black skirt (for girls), a black pantofel shoes (for boys), and a black pantofel shoes with 3cm/5cm heels (for girls). WHAT THE F? Should I wear the heels? I swear I won't really interested with heels thingy. Heels always make my feet getting hurt. I always choose to wear sneakers. I love sneakers! I have lot of them. I love to wear Converse (high and low), Vans, Nike, etc. yeah I love'em so.

my dirty black converse (low)

maroon converse (high)

i feel so comfortable with those shoes, so the question is... Should I wear this heels? SHOULD I?

No comments: