Saturday, September 10, 2011

I ♥ Tumblr.

when I feel a little bit boring, I always have nothing to do. I'm sick of television shows nowadays. So, I turned my pc on and I visited my favorite site, Tumblr. and this is mine: http://ardizza.tumblr.com (I mostly posted about Paramore and Cameron Mitchell because I'm a parawhore and I'm a nerd herd :D)
I've got lot of things that inspired me from Tumblr. I just saw a great post on Tumblr that related to me so bad. Lemme show you:


"goodbyes are only as permanent as we make them. look into your heart, search deep inside yourself, and tell me, tell me truthfully, if you really think you can, and want, to say goodbye to me forever. do you really want to let go? or is it just because everything in you says you should? people tell you it’s unhealthy. are you hearing it enough that you’re starting to believe it? tell me you’ll ever have a love like this again. look me in the eye, and tell me truthfully that you really think it’s possible for you to ever feel this with someone else. if you can do that, I’ll leave. I’ll let you go. I won’t bother you again, you’ll never hear from me as long as you live. but if you can’t, if you’re sitting there reading this right now and you can’t even think it truthfully to yourself, then come to me. it doesn't have to be now. it doesn’t have to be soon, it can be whenever you want it to be. because I will be waiting. I will be here. if you need someone at two o’clock in the damn morning and you have nobody to call, you better damn well know that you can call me. I’ll be here, because I know that what we had was real. it’s not over, it will never be over. not a love like this."


P.S: maybe I should send this one to someone out there, he's not here anymore but he's always in my heart. I hope he'll understand :') thank you Tumblr for giving me a lot of inspirations!

No comments: